Thursday 17 February 2011

The Outcast.

I walked past you today,
You didn't even look my way,
You pretended you didn't see,
Just walked straight passed me,
Who was the girl you were with?
I turned back to see if you did,
You didn't even give me a smile,
We've been arguing for a while,
Maybe I'm an invisible girl,
In my own little world.

I walk alone all on my own,
I don't like being all alone,
People walk past me,
And they don't even see,
The girl standing before them,
But when will they when?
When will they notice me?
Noticed that'll never be me,
Maybe I'm an invisible girl,
In my own little world.

I am alone inside my room,
Maybe they'll realize soon,
That I'm back from my day,
Mum doesn't even look my way,
Throws my washing on my bed,
A zipper hits me in my head,
"Owww" I say looking at her,
She walks out this confirms,
That I am an invisible girl,
In my own little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment