Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines Day♥


So like yeah, Happy Valentines Day!

I'm sat here writing this, with a smile on my face, a pick and mix, a glass of vimto AND listening to soppy love songs. Yeah, I've had SUCH AN AMAZING DAY! Whatever you did/are doing, whether or not you had that special someone to share it with and all that jazz, I hope you enjoyed your day! I certainly did. This year, I had a valentine which was nice. Okay, so I lied, I've been smiling like a person on happy pills today. What did you get your loved one? But can I just ask, why do men buy girls flowers? Like wow. They die in a week. Don't buy your girl flowers, every other guy does that, be original! It was also my Nana's birthday so spent the day with my Nana and Mummy! Was such an ace day!

A lot of people are just hating on Valentines Day. Seen a lot of this "Slap A Happy Couple Day" YOU REALLY MAD INIT?! Like, mad jealous or something? Don't bring down a persons happiness for your own. You can't bring mine down anyway, I'm the happiest I've ever been in a long time! Sat here with a smile from ear to ear :') Everybody around me is happy too! It's ace! AMAZINGLY ACE I TELL YA! 

Anyway, I hope you have/had a nice Valentines Day! If you're going to have sex, please USE PROTECTION. 

Spread the love!

Shan x

No comments:

Post a Comment