Wednesday 17 December 2014

Update!

Aloha!

I hope that you are all well and are excited for the Holidays! I thought I would just give you all a quick update on how my training has gone on since I announced that I would be trekking The Great Wall of China in 2016 for charity! Well, as quick as can be for me, you should all know I like to waffle on by now.

I donated all the unopened unhealthy food we had in the house to a food bank, as I didn't want it to tempt me but I also didn't want to throw it away, knowing that so many people go hungry. I now only treat myself to foods such as chocolate, although I was treating myself the other day and I didn't enjoy it. I know, I was quite surprised too. I've also started going for early morning runs every other day and I dance around my house with hand weights for atleast an hour a day. 

I weighed myself today and I've lost a total of 10 pounds in two weeks! I'm very proud of myself. 

Anyway, I said I was going to keep this short and sweet, so that I am. To those that support me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

All my love,

Shaniece :)

1 comment:

  1. I need to jump on this diet real quick in the new year!

    ReplyDelete